DATE: Saturday, June 24, 2017
TIME: 1-5 pm for VIPs; 2-5pm for Regular Ticket Holders
Regular Price $50 includes:
- Entrance to the venue at 2pm
- Transportation from downtown Hilo to/from Wainaku Center – General Admission ticket holders can start getting on the buses at 1:45 pm.
- 8 four-ounce sample pours
- A souvenir pilsner glass
- Free food sampling at food booths by local chefs
- Live entertainment
VIP Tickets include all the benefits above, plus:
- You can enter the venue at 1 pm (one hour before the normal opening time) – VIP ticket holders can start getting on the buses at 12:45 pm.
- 2 additional sample pours
- Access to the VIP Room, where you will find air-conditioning, seating, and access to some special food and beers
NOTE: You must be 21 to attend – bring an ID.
- There is NO PARKING at the Wainaku Center. You can be dropped off at the Wainaku Center, but your ticket will deternine what time you may enter the event. (1pm VIP; 2pm Regular)
- Busses leave from 25 Aupuni Street (the old County Building), and return throughout the afternoon.
- There is parking at the old County Building and on nearby streets.
- If you will be using Uber for transportation please arrange for them to drop you off and pick you up from the Upper Wainaku Lot (this is no the lot at the event!) this is the lot across the highway from the Venue. There is a small shuttle that will transport you across the highway.
BUS LOADING TIMES:
- VIP ticket holders can board the bus at 12:45
- Regular ticket holders should not board until 1:45. If you arrive at the venue before 2:00 pm, you will wait in the driveway at the bottom of the hill.
- 4 buses will be running between the Aupuni Parking Area and the Event Location scheduled to arrive at each location every 15 minutes.
While you’re at the event, please stop by the Rotary booth and learn about our beneficiaries…
- The Residency Program at Hilo Medical Center
- The Friends of the Children’s Justice Center of East Hawaii
- The Hilo Rotary Club Foundation
Tickets available on KICKOFF DAY, Sat, May 6 at Mehana Brewery and on our website on May 7, 2017 www.hilobrewfest.com